Bansara Eye Care Centre aims to become the first Eye Hospital in the State of Meghalaya to have specialty clinics for curative, preventive and promotive aspects of eye care.
These facilities AIM to:
- Cover the whole community and reach out to the under-served and difficult areas with new and innovative ideas. “EYE CARE FOR ALL” with the motto “I Care for Eye Care”.
- Be an active participant in reaching the goal of Vision 2020.
The OBJECTIVE would be on providing quality eye care for the most prevalent eye diseases affecting the people of Meghalaya, namely:
- Cataract: Here BANSARA will provide high-quality surgery using state-of-the-art technology giving early vision recovery.
- Glaucoma: The focus would be on early detection of the disease which is a robber of eyesight.
- Childhood Blindness: Bansara shall seriously look into this challenging field so as to reduce the number of blind years.
- Diabetic Retinopathy: Stress will be given on early detection and treatment of this disease that is today on the rise.
- Refractive Error: After Cataract this is the next important cause of blindness. Bansara plans to actively counter this through its Mobile Units, Vision Centres, and Low Visual Aid Clinics.
- Ocular Trauma: Here the stress will be on both preventive and curative aspects.
Aims & Objective